Please follow these steps to link a user in Zoho with an extension in your Foneco phone system:
1) Go to app.croo.io to login to your Croo portal. If you haven't received a welcome email from Croo, please contact us and we'll add you as a user to your Croo portal.
2) Click the Settings button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
3) On the following screen, click your desired integration (in blue; Zoho One is not yet supported):
4) On the following screen, you'll be presented with a list of extensions in your Foneco phone system on the left, and drop-down menus with all of your Zoho users on the right. Open a drop-menu and select the Zoho user you'd like to associate with the extension.
You have just created a link between an extension and a Zoho user. From now on, call activity from this extension will display in the Zoho user account associated with this extension.
5) To change the linked Zoho user, simply click the drop-down menu and choose another Zoho user. To refresh an extension's integration, open the drop-down menu and select the blank space at the beginning of the list (in red). Then, reopen the drop-down menu and select the Zoho user you'd like to link. You have now refreshed the Zoho integration for that extension.