To access your operator panel, go to the following link: http://op.customerID01.konexim.net
You will be asked to login. Your default login credentials (username/password) is your EXTENSION NUMBER.
Eg. Username: 100, Password: 100
There are three (3) separate sections: Extensions; Trunks/Ring Groups; and the Call Options panel
Above is the EXTENSIONS section of your operator panel. Within it, there are three (3) boxes, each representing an extension in your organisation. More extensions = more boxes.
When an extension is in a call/active, it will be ORANGE. Extension 100 is currently in a call; it is ORANGE.
When an extension is idle/inactive, it will be GREEN. Extensions 101 & 102 are currently inactive; they are GREEN.
Above are the CALL OPTION buttons that you will find at the top of the operator panel. Each button has a specific function that can be applied to an extension currently in a call (and ORANGE box).
2) Blind Transfer: transfers a call directly to a user/extension
3) Supervised Transfer: transfer a call AND ask for permission from the user/extension before transferring a call
4) Transfer to Mailbox: transfers a call to the voicemail of the user
5) Transfer to Mobile: transfer a call to a mobile device (extra configuration required in Foneco phone system)
6) Call Pickup: pickup a phone that is currently ringing on any user/extension
7) Listen: listen to an ongoing call
8) Listen & Whisper: listen to an ongoing call and talk (only your user will be able to hear you, not the person on the other end of the call)
10) Record Call: records an ongoing call. This recording is separate from the recordings within your Foneco phone system
The TRUNKS section displays all of your incoming/outgoing calls.
The RING GROUPS section displays all of your ring groups that were set up in your phone system. A RING GROUP is a group of users/extensions that share a similar purpose.
For example, a SALES ring group would include all sales representatives. When an incoming caller wants to speak to a sales representative, the phone system can be set up so that the call is directed to the SALES ring group. In this case, all users/extensions that belong to the SALES ring group will receive the incoming call at the same time. When one (1) sales representative answers the call, the remaining sales representative’s phones will stop ringing.