Bria 5 - Installation guide for Windows users
Bria 5 can be deployed by our assistance team. You can contact them at any time for remote assistance.
If you are deploying Bria 5 with the help of a system administrator, follow the instructions given by the administrator.
- Obtain the executable file and follow the prompts in the install wizard. The executable file is available on the Foneco website: https://foneco-bria.s3.amazonaws.com/Bria_5.4.0_94386.exe
- Start Bria 5 as you would any other program. The Bria 5 Login dialog appears.
Set the profile
- Choose: I will manually input my account configuration
Connect your softphone with Foneco
- click Softphone > Preferences > Application
Add SIP Account
- On the main screen, click Softphone then click Account Settings
- Click on Add
- The SIP Account window appears. Fill with your Foneco information
- Go to the Voicemail tab and set "Number to dial for checking voicemail" to *97.
- Go to the Transport tab and set Signalling transport to TLS and uncheck verify TLS Certificate.
- Under Advanced, Change "Reregister every" to 120 seconds (instead of 3600).
- Press OK and Apply on the accounts window.