Bria 5 - Installation guide for Windows users
Bria 5 can be deployed by our assistance team. You can contact them at any time for remote assistance.
If you are deploying Bria 5 with the help of a system administrator, follow the instructions given by the administrator.
- Obtain the executable file and follow the prompts in the install wizard. The executable file is available on the Foneco website: https://www.foneco.co/bria
- Start Bria 5 as you would any other program. The Bria 5 Login dialog appears.
Set the profile
- Choose: I will manually input my account configuration
Connect your softphone with Foneco
- click Softphone > Preferences > Application
Add SIP Account
- On the main screen, click Softphone then click Account Settings
- Click on Add
- The SIP Account windows popup. Fill with your Foneco information
- Go to the Voicemail tab and set the dial voicemail to *97
- Go to the Transporttab and set Signalling transport to TLS and uncheck verify TLS Certificate
- Under Advanced, Change the Reregister every to 120 second instead of 3600.
- Press OK and Apply on the accounts window.