A manual call forwarding routes all calls to another phone number to another number. This function is convenient in case of power failure, internet or prolonged absence from the office.
Here is the procedure to do a manual referral in your admin portal:
1. Access your admin portal
url : xxxxx01.konexim.net
Please contact the support center if you do not have your login information.
2. Add a "Misc Destination"
- Go in the Misc destination apps. Path : "Applications > Misc Destination"
- Add a new Misc Destination
Path : "Applications > Misc Destination""
- Give your Misc Destination a name in the "Description" field. In the "Dial" field please insert the number where you want to forward the calls (without dashes or space) (ex : 15145552222)
- Click on "Submit
3. Setup the call foward
- Path : "Connectivity > Inbound Routes"
- Edit the route you want to edit by clicking edit next to the phone number
IMPORTANT : Prenez note de la configuration initiale afin de la reproduire la configuration actuelle
- IMPORTANT: Make a note of the current configuration for a future roll back
- Click "Submit"
3. Apply configuration
Click on the red button "Apply Config".
Note: The "Apply Config" button only appears when a configuration change has been made in the administration panel.
4. Roll back
To cancel the review you must follow this procedure:
- Path : "Connectivity> Inbound Routes"
- Click on the pencil to edith
Roll back "Set destination" refer to step 3.3
Click on "Submit"
Click the red botton : "Apply Config" button
From this point you can erase or keep your "Misc Destination"