Voicemail - User guide
Your new voicemail system has a lot to offer. This guide will help you maximize your productivity by making the most of the advanced features of your messaging system.
Access to the messaging service
There are two ways to access your voicemail.
- Enter the star code (* 97) on the keyboard
- Press the message key on your phone or softphone.
When first using, the voicemail system will ask you to activate your voicemail
The system will ask you to record the following information:
- Your name (your name is used in the phone book)
- Your non-availability message (when you do not answer the phone)
- Your busy message (when you're already on the phone)
- Your PIN (password)
Access to your email
- Click on the "Message" button on your phone/softphone or dial star 97 (* 97)
- By default, the system will not ask you for your PIN to access your voicemail from your extension.
(If you want this additional level of security you can request it from our support center.)
- To exit the messaging system, please hang up.
- Follow the options in the voicemail system tree (below)